In an Interior Redesign (otherwise known as a 1-day makeover), I create a stylish and harmonious space for my clients by working with what they already own. I use my knowledge in design and color principles to rearrange and reinvent the client's existing furnishings. In the space of one day, my team and I transform rooms to give them functionality and fluidity. More importantly, we showcase the client's treasures and we reflect their personal style.
A Redesign is a great solution:
- If you want to improve the flow and functionality of your home
- If you want a fresh look that maximizes what you already own
- If you have merged two households into one and want to make the new space cohesive and stylish
- If you are moving to a new home, and would like experts to decorate the new space with your existing furnishings
- If you are expecting a new member to the household and you want to prepare for the pitter patter of little feet
- If you have completed a remodel or addition to your home, and you want to furnish you new space
How the Redesign Process Works:
First, there is a in home consultation. As with all of my services I want to come to your home and discuss your needs first. I want to know how you use the room(s), what the foot traffic patterns are, and which pieces that you love and don't love in the space. Once we decide which rooms you would like to redesign, I provide you with a bid for my services.
My team and I come over and do a 1-day Redesign. Depending on the scope and scale of the project, I will bring a team of between 2 and 5 people. I request that the clients provide a clean and neat space free of clutter. However, there is no need to move any furniture or accessories- we will take care of that! *for larger projects > 3 + rooms the process may take 1.5 to 2 days.
We remove all of your existing art and accessories, and arrange them into "like" groups.
Next, we rebuild your rooms piece by piece, from the bottom to the top. We start with area rug placement and large furniture placement. We move on to placing medium pieces and accessories. Finally, we top it off final art and accessory placement. It is an organized and systemized process which is artfully and skillfully carried through. The results are Amazing!
Finally, you come home to your "NEW" space. You will be astounded by the results.
*A 1/2 Hour Redesign Consultaion is Complementary and from there I will provide a bid based on the scale of the project.